Freelance Moderator – Evenings/Weekends
Home-based with occasional travel to London (UK-based only)
10-15 hours a week during evenings/weekends.
StrawberrySocial is looking for a freelance social media moderator to support its growing team. The role will require you to have a proven track record in managing creative content, community engagement and moderation.
- Daily monitoring of social channels.
- Engaging with audience using brand tone of voice and messaging.
- Posting client written content, working from FAQs and Standard Response Templates.
- Moderation of social media content based on client guidelines.
- Encouraging discussion within online communities.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- An outstanding knowledge of online user habits and idiosyncrasies.
- Confident use of social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram.
- Knowledge of market trends and best practices.
- First-class interpersonal skills, both verbal and written.
- Spot on spelling and grammar.
- A passion for all things social media.
- Highly motivated and confident, with a strong work ethic and pride in what you do.
- Strong analytical skills, including familiarity with reporting tools such as Google analytics and Facebook insights.
- A flexible approach!
- Some knowledge of PPC/paid media or a love for the latest online tools would be nice but are not must-haves.
A practical written test will be given to all applicants selected for an interview.
If you are interested in applying for the role of Freelance Moderator send your CV and a covering letter to Shaz Collier at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for applications is Monday 7th August 2017.