EXPERIENCED SUPPORT FOR CHARITIES
We are community management and moderation experts. We help charities with everything from advising on risk, due diligence reporting and escalation processes, to managing Facebook Challenge Groups. We are proud to partner with some of the UK's leading names.
FORUM, SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNEL AND CLOSED GROUPS COMMUNITY MANAGEMENT & MODERATION
As StrawberrySocial, we’ve partnered with charities and non-profit organisations for many years.
Our team have qualifications from CEOP and NSPCC, as well as Moderation Gateway certifications, and work with you to understand what works best for your tailored, highly specialised communities.
our services in detail
We provide moderation and community management shifts out of office hours ensuring your late nights and weekends are covered, keeping your users safe as well as safeguarding your charity’s reputation.
We are well versed in crafting response templates and FAQs in your tone of voice. We create responses for use in sign-posting avenues of help as well as wording for emergencies.
- CEOP Ambassador and NSPCC trained team.
- DBS Enhanced (and non-UK equivalents).
- Well versed in safeguarding, procedural and house rules implementations.
- Forums & social channels.
- We have a collated list that covers most eventualities (we say ‘most’ as you can never be complacent).
We apply different tones of voice for each persona:
- As a Moderator advising on guidelines & sign-posting avenues of support in crisis.
- As a Greeter, welcoming new members and finding relevant conversations.
- As an Admin, engaging your members so they enjoy being part of your community.
Tailored packages, as both one-offs and on-going provision. Some examples:
- Half-day workshop to discuss or plan how to increase community engagement.
- Consultancy on reviving a quiet forum or construct complex (strong) escalation workflows.
- Teaching your team best practice moderation and engagement techniques for forums and social channels.
Drop us a line to scope out your needs and your budget requirements. We’ll work with you to find the support you need.
Our goal at all times is to provide your community with a safe, open space in which to discuss the issue on which your charity is focused. Whether you are gearing up for a fund-raising campaign, responding to a disaster in which your charity will be in the front line, or safeguarding the brand’s identity and ethos in the face of deserved or undeserved criticism.
We can work with you to make your online presence positive, engaging & responsive.
FACEBOOK CHALLENGE SUPPORT
Run a successful Facebook Challenge campaign with expert support from your StrawberrySocial team.
Build a tailored Facebook Challenge package and choose from:
- Concept, strategy, planning and creative
- 24/7 moderation and engagement
- Professionally certified online safety support
- Organic and paid marketing support
- Reporting, insights and optimisation
- Post-campaign analysis and evaluation
“StrawberrySocial are a fantastic agency. They deliver above and beyond expectations and make the transition of using an agency very easy. Their onboarding time is quick and, as they’re Social Media and Crisis Management specialists, they only need to focus on learning our business processes.
They have a very personal touch and overall really care about supporting their clients. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for Social Media Moderation support.”
Preena Kamle, Social Media Customer Service Manager, Just Eat
“We have built a real, honest relationship of trust since starting with the team. There have been times that we have had to have really difficult conversations during a crisis or escalation and we’ve bonded through these conversations. We’ve become real friends through these difficult times.”
Lizzie Carse, Social Media Customer Service Manager, NSPCC
“Basically, I know the level of communication, I know the level of service is going to be top notch, reliable, and on time. Communication from their team is ongoing and clear.”
Jon Stricklin-Coutinho, Social Media Customer Service Manager, Which?
“We would absolutely recommend StrawberrySocial. What is great, is that even though the proposal to expand our moderation and engagement services was approved quickly for us, StrawberrySocial was so helpful to talk about our needs, our barriers, and how best to use their support.”
Kate English, Senior Social Media Officer, NDCS
“We feel reassured that when we leave the office, StrawberrySocial carries on the job of supporting men and their loved ones. They are friendly and approachable with a light touch and are very good at flagging issues and solving challenges. They understand the context of highly complex conversations involving medical treatment and side effects. We would recommend StrawberrySocial because they took the time to understand who we are and what we are about, and are always there when we need to get hold of them. They also save us significant costs.”