COMMUNITY MANAGEMENT, CONTENT MODERATION & CRISIS SUPPORT
We specialise in working directly with brands, as well as digital, advertising, PR and employer branding agencies.
Nobody goes into marketing, advertising or social media expecting regular work at regular hours, right? But there has to be a limit.
So, what do you do when a new or expanded social account starts needing a lot more work? Or your brand’s social lights up like a Christmas tree and you need help with moderation, customer support/service and engagement. Maybe the brand has global reach and needs posts and responses in the middle of the night, your time?
You could take on extra staff, of course, but that takes time. Why not look to bring in some support from people who know social? Experts who have the experience and professionalism to ensure that your client or customer needs are met, in or out of hours, keeping an eye on risk, crisis and providing knowledgeable advice. People who will quickly understand both the ‘social and customer service voices’, and work with your guidelines to provide and support an engaging, responsive, vibrant and safe environment.
our services in detail
We can support your in-house Social Media or Community Managers with:
- Content moderation.
- Community engagement activities, tasks, unique responses.
- Working either alongside your internal team during office hours, or as your secondary team taking over during evenings, holidays and weekends.
- Lightening the load to give your team more time to concentrate on your brand, campaign events and strategic requirements.
- Working with you AS you.
- Peace of mind that your online communities are being monitored and taken care of.
Our team will partner with your Support Management Department ensuring we provide a clear, authentic and consistent experience for your customers. We help:
- Provide ongoing, consistent and quick responses for your customers.
- Offer speedy ramp-up time. (we’re well versed across most popular support tools)
- Clear those big increases in tickets during busy seasons.
- Support your teams after-hours and during weekends and holidays.
No organisation is safe from online risk or a brand crisis. That’s where we come in. As veteran social media support for high-risk, sensitive communities, our team is well-versed in the tactics necessary to:
- Identify troubling scenarios before they get out of hand.
- Diffuse online threats and controversial conversations.
- Apply best-in-class methods for safeguarding.
- Escalate risky content to the right people.
Traditional marketing agencies need help, too. We’re happy to step in and work with your agency, privately and seamlessly integrating our team with yours so you can focus on what you do best. We:
- Provide confidentiality and anonymity (white label) for brands, charities and agencies.
- Work with you to understand your client’s campaigns.
- Provide clear, authentic and consistent brand voice.
“StrawberrySocial are a fantastic agency. They deliver above and beyond expectations and make the transition of using an agency very easy. Their onboarding time is quick and, as they’re Social Media and Crisis Management specialists, they only need to focus on learning our business processes.
They have a very personal touch and overall really care about supporting their clients. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for Social Media Moderation support.”
Preena Kamle, Social Media Customer Service Manager, Just Eat
“We have built a real, honest relationship of trust since starting with the team. There have been times that we have had to have really difficult conversations during a crisis or escalation and we’ve bonded through these conversations. We’ve become real friends through these difficult times.”
Lizzie Carse, Social Media Customer Service Manager, NSPCC
“Basically, I know the level of communication, I know the level of service is going to be top notch, reliable, and on time. Communication from their team is ongoing and clear.”
Jon Stricklin-Coutinho, Social Media Customer Service Manager, Which?
“We would absolutely recommend StrawberrySocial. What is great, is that even though the proposal to expand our moderation and engagement services was approved quickly for us, StrawberrySocial was so helpful to talk about our needs, our barriers, and how best to use their support.”
Kate English, Senior Social Media Officer, NDCS
“We feel reassured that when we leave the office, StrawberrySocial carries on the job of supporting men and their loved ones. They are friendly and approachable with a light touch and are very good at flagging issues and solving challenges. They understand the context of highly complex conversations involving medical treatment and side effects. We would recommend StrawberrySocial because they took the time to understand who we are and what we are about, and are always there when we need to get hold of them. They also save us significant costs.”