Hang On In There! We’re Here To Help With Online Comms & Crisis – #KeepTalking
To avoid information overload we recommend sticking with the WHO’s page on Covid-19 as it is updated regularly.
We understand how narrow your ‘mental bandwidth’ may be at the moment – ours is too! That’s why it’s so important to keep those lines of communication open, both internally with your team and also externally with your customers/audiences.
We’re a small company but our dedicated people are veterans of the online industry. We’ve seen many things out there, good and bad, and are keen to help should your organisation need support. We’re flexible and can offer monthly rolling contracts during this unprecedented time as well as a bit of advice.
In this blog we go through some things you may find useful to know before contacting us:
- Answers to your concerns about bringing in an outside vendor – oh and it’s free to talk!
- What we offer as immediate, and if necessary, long-term online support solutions
- How we address tech and security concerns – keeping you and your brand safe
- How to get in touch
Most companies are prepared for a brand crisis – and there have been countless articles about how to be and stay prepared (several of which we’ve penned ourselves). However, this current crisis is not based around a brand or specific to one industry… it’s everywhere.
Now, more than ever, it’s so important that you communicate with your customers and audience in a clear and responsible way – as well as being a human-being rather than trotting out the corporate line. Everyone is worried and we’re all more likely to take things personally and/or leap online to express our concerns.
Now is the time for your company to be online and transparent with your audience. It’s the perfect time.
StrawberrySocial is here and ready to help – contact us.
Below, we answer all your immediate concerns toward bringing in a vendor to help during this uncertain time:
- Hours and availability – Perhaps your brand is one that is experiencing an uptick in supporter care questions at this time – are you a supermarket or food supplier? Our expert team members are located around the globe – and ready to offer whatever additional support you need at whatever times you require – 24/7/365. We have a dedicated customer service team who can take calls and also are experienced community managers that can engage authentically with your audience.
- Specialised and high-risk industries – Our team (lead by Rebecca Fitzgerald) has over 20 years experience managing brand risk and escalation protocols for specialised, high-risk industries including children’s brands, fast moving consumer goods such as food and alcohol, pharmaceutical, child safety, and non-profit/charity health and mental wellness supporter groups.
- Equipment – Our team members are seasoned telecommuters who have been working remote for years. We use our own laptops and are prepared to set up client tools and technology quickly. We can also use laptops provided by clients (and securely set up by their Tech dept) – this we currently do on at least one of our projects. We can also advise.
- Supporter care technology – StrawberrySocial’s team uses all the latest and most effective social media technology, CRM tools and customer care solutions so there is no need for excess training upfront. We’re also comfortable quickly ramping up with your internal, home-grown support and social media solutions.
- Communication – Is your team prepared to switch the majority of their team communication to an online experience? Can your team engage with audiences too? Since we work remote, we know how best to keep the lines of communication open and we use different communication tools to ensure we’re available to you, and to each other, on a moment’s notice.
- Security – this is MOST vital and we know it’s the issue that worries you the most. StrawberrySocial uses a password keeper programme which ensures the safety, security and privacy of all our clients’ information. What about the risk of working in a public locale? Our internet connections are recorded and protected to ensure we’re working from a secure line in a private location.
Whether you’re looking for some quick consultancy to help you prepare your in-house team, or you find yourselves needing experts to handle the day-to-day management of your social support, we’re here for you.
And, don’t just take our word for it, hear from Preena Kamle, Social Media Customer Service Manager at Just Eat:
“StrawberrySocial are a fantastic agency. They deliver above and beyond expectations and make the transition of using an agency very easy. Their onboarding time is quick and, as they’re Social Media and Crisis Management specialists, they only need to focus on learning our business processes. They have a very personal touch and overall really care about supporting their clients. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for Social Media Moderation support. “