Be A Strawberry Superhero! Join us!
We’re looking for an experienced freelance social media moderator/community manager to support our growing team. The role will require you to review and moderate user-generated content on various social network sites. The role is primarily out of hours (GMT) so may be best for a US, Australia or Asia based person – or a Europe-based night-owl.
- Monitoring UGC on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other social media channels.
- Posting client-written content using FAQs and Standard Response Templates.
- Producing detailed shift reports and feedback to senior management and clients.
- Attending regular (online) team meetings.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- An outstanding knowledge of online user habits and idiosyncrasies.
- Confident use of social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram.
- First-class interpersonal skills, both verbal and written.
- Spot-on spelling and grammar.
- A passion for all things social media.
- Highly motivated and confident, with a strong work ethic, an eye for details and a pride in what you do.
Must be available to work from midnight-2am GMT weekdays, some weekends and the occasional early morning. Hours will vary considerably. Home-based – does not have to be UK based.